ADVERTISEMENT FOR 2021/2022 UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI SCHOLARSHIPS
University of Nairobi is offering 137 masters scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year. The applications are open only to applicants for the September 2021 intake.
General guidelines to applicants
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria among otliei specific criteria by their respective
- Applicants should have completed and graduated with an undergraduate degree from tie Universlty of Nairobi in the academic year 2019/2020 (except for School of Medicine, School of Dental Sciences and School ol Nursing Sciences which requires mandatoi’y two (2) years practical experience before admission into master’s proglanr ie).
- Possess a first class or second class upper division. The Scholarship is offered on iTlerit (preference will be offered to the best students).
- Must have been admitted for the September 2021 intake in the particular programme.
- Din cilion and conunencenienl: Scholarship is conditional and tenable for two (2) consecutive years (except for the School of Medicine and School of Dental Sciences which runs for four (4) years) and is not transferable within departments.
Scholarship rriust be taken at time of offer (no deferments and temporary withdrawal from studies while on scholarship).
- Scholarships are for full time students only; the student has to take the maximum number of units per seiiiester, arid successl'ul students must comply with the tel’irs and conditions o1’ the schOlarshi l3 and complete their studies within the st il3£llated prograiciTle drHatioH.
- ñqiiri/ oyyorfiiuificsv Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities arc especially encouraged to apply.
- Appliccilion Procc•diii cms oiiN DecMline. Applications which should include an application letter addressed to the Dean, letter of admission and certified copies of degree ccrtilicate and transcripts must be sent to the respective Dean.
Applicants should submit their application documents to their respective Deans by 15"' October 2021.